About Me

My photo
i am a NURSE by profession and a MAKE UP JUNKIE by heart. I do not play basketball but i am a BASKETBALL ADDICT. I'm a writer. I pour my emotions through writing. i pretty much write whenever and wherever i feel the urge, it's my way of expressing my emotions. I do read a lot, I feel like it's the exercise for the mind. I always imagine bookstores and libraries as virtual gyms for my mind. I am really not the friendly type, I don't know how to approach people to make friends, but that doesn't make me a snob. I just don't want to feel rejected. Loner? No! I'm not. It's just that a lot of times I do have to spend my time alone. It's not that i don't wanna be around people it's just that i find serenity and peace when I'm alone. Party? Yes, i love to party! But, i don't do it often. I party when i feel like partying. Insecurities? I have a lot. Don't ask me to start enumerating. Hero? If there's someone i would call my hero that would be my MOM. She raised us all by herself. She never sought for a partner. She sacrificed everything just to raise us well. I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH.

6.10.11

UPDATE!!!

It has been like a week and i haven't posted anything yet, it's because i'm trying to figure out what other gadgets i can put on my blog. I'm bad at this. Plus i have really been preparing for my October Haul. I've bought several items and i am still planning to buy some more. I am building my make-up kit right now, i felt like all the things i have right now are either dirty or useless. i am trying to get several items that would really be very useful for me. I'm on a very tight budget for this month and i turned my bargain radar on! I'm good at this, bargain hunting. Yay!

I'll also post pictures tomorrow for my NAIL OF THE WEEK entries. Since I'm on a budget, i'll just post one nail color per week! New colors from different local nail polish brands that are beautiful and very much budget friendly!

My boyfriend and I are planning to go toDivisoria this Sunday, i hope that would push through, i really want to window shop some items.

I have really been so busy this week, boyfie is having his room slightly renovated, we already bought several things for his room and I'll also include it in my haul. I really wish i could write regularly, i hope next week would not be as busy as this week! *fingers crossed*

Anyways, i don't want to take much of your time Girls! Be gorgeous as always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment