About Me

My photo
i am a NURSE by profession and a MAKE UP JUNKIE by heart. I do not play basketball but i am a BASKETBALL ADDICT. I'm a writer. I pour my emotions through writing. i pretty much write whenever and wherever i feel the urge, it's my way of expressing my emotions. I do read a lot, I feel like it's the exercise for the mind. I always imagine bookstores and libraries as virtual gyms for my mind. I am really not the friendly type, I don't know how to approach people to make friends, but that doesn't make me a snob. I just don't want to feel rejected. Loner? No! I'm not. It's just that a lot of times I do have to spend my time alone. It's not that i don't wanna be around people it's just that i find serenity and peace when I'm alone. Party? Yes, i love to party! But, i don't do it often. I party when i feel like partying. Insecurities? I have a lot. Don't ask me to start enumerating. Hero? If there's someone i would call my hero that would be my MOM. She raised us all by herself. She never sought for a partner. She sacrificed everything just to raise us well. I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH.

29.9.11

This is me. Then?

i will not give you my vital statistics, nor give you any physical description of myself. i am who i am, like it or not, honey, i could not care less.

a lot of my friends tell me, never to speak so frankly, because my frankness leaves a bad impression to other people, and i would always tell them i don't care of what other people might think of me. they don't know me personally. i believe that i am a "no non-sense" person, i speak my mind, and boy, do i speak my mind so well, that sometimes make other people think of me as an arrogant li'l bitch. but i won't blame them, my mom told me way back to "never pretend to be someone you're not, if other people can't jive with you, it's not your fault, maybe those people just couldn't handle your big wonderful personality." and i still go with that "advice" up to now. i don't know. i might sound so egoistic but i really don't think much of what other people might say about me. not that i'm a narcissist but i really do feel that if a person can't handle me the first time he/she met me then he/she couldn't handle me at all. i guess that's the reason why i only have few friends.

friends for me are like 24 karat diamond, honey, they are so rare! haha! but i really do treasure them. those friends who have stayed and managed to deal with me and have gone past the first impression thingy are the ones who really do love me. to think that they had made their way and broke the strong walls i built is just remarkable. that's why i really cherish them. i love you guys! (y'all know who you are!)


bottom line is, never go with your first impressions. go and find a way to know a person. never judge a person by her physical traits. as i always say, BEAUTY IS NOT JUST SKIN-DEEP. REAL BEAUTY COMES FROM WITHIN.

i am me. i am unique. i am beautiful.

this is me! then?

No comments:

Post a Comment